This gift is sure to make the holiday season (and next year) healthier and happier:
20% off gift cards
15% off products!
*Just mention this newsletter when you buy.
*Remember, we can also have gift cards and product ready for pick-up or shipment if your significant other wants to make their gift shopping (for you!) easy.
The holidays are coming up, and who wouldn’t want a Skin & Co gift card for the holidays? If you said yes, this list of ways to hint for the ultimate Skin & Co gift is for you.
1. Add “monthly facial treatment” to your gift list.
2. Leave an appointment card and instructions on how to get a gift card from Skin & Co. in a strategic place.
3. Tell your significant other’s friend or family member to tell him or her.
4. Ask for a day at the spa with your daughter/sister/ cousin/best friend (or all of the above).
5. Be hypothetical, “Hypothetically, if I was buying a gift for me, I’d…”
6. Show your list for Santa to your significant other/family member/friend.
7. Add an alarm to your gift giver’s phone with the label, “Head over to Skin & Co. for a gift card.”
8. Leave an empty bottle of your favorite product in a strategic place with a tag that says, “Please refill with Skin & Co. gift card.”
9. Just say, “You know, I’d really, really appreciate a gift card from Skin & Co. this year. You can call Kelly at 608-561-2088 and she’ll have it ready for you to pick up.”
10. Forward on this e-mail or send them a message with a link to the Skin & Co. Facebook page.
11. Buy a gift card, wrap it, put your name on the gift tag, and leave it on your significant other’s dresser.
We’re here to help make your holiday wish come true! Let your friends and family know we can ship gift cards and products or have them available for pick-up!
THANK YOU so much for joining us at our recent Open House! We hope you enjoyed hearing about our new services, seeing our new Skin Classic machine, and taking advantage of all of our product and service offers.
We look forward to meeting all your skin health and wellness needs in the coming months.
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Skin & Co.
6618 Mineral Point Road, Madison
Join us as we celebrate 6 YEARS of serving you and a YEAR at our new location!Our SkinCeutical Rep will be joining us for product demos and education! Plus, there will be food, tons of sales on products and services, raffle prizes, gift bags, product demonstrations, NEW SERVICE announcements, and MORE!
Summer has (finally) arrived and so have our amazing Esthemax jelly masks!
The application of the jelly mask is incredibly soothing. View this Esthemax video to see how relaxing it is!
Best yet, the Esthemax jelly masks come in selections perfect for every kind of skin! Esthemax jelly masks have more alginate than other masks, which translates into more instantaneous cooling and soothing effects. The perfect vacuum seal of this mask delivers more hydration and nourishment to the skin.
Add an Esthemax jelly mask to your service for ONLY $25!
We now carry Hale & Hush, the only professional skincare line developed exclusively for those with sensitive skin. These products treat skin challenges (anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, skin tone, etc.) while gently healing skin sensitivities. These specialized products are free of sulfates, gluten, paraben, and fragrances (or naturally scented).
Visit us to find the Hale & Hush product perfect for your sensitive skin and get 10% off.We’re working on other new items and services. Stay tuned for more new announcements!
We’re rolling out a new VIP program to show our appreciation. Sign up now to receive:
- 20% off regularly priced items
- 5% off regularly priced services
- 1/2 off a facial during your birthday month
How is your skin health?
With the dry air and cold weather approaching, this is the ideal time to gauge the health of your skin. Is your skin dry? Could it be firmer? Do you have issues with uneven skin tone? Consider adding one of these treatments to your skin care regime:
Microdermabrasion addresses any number of skin concerns, such as acne, fine lines, scarring, and pore size. Prior to service, a complete skin analysis is done so this exfoliating treatment is customized to the client’s skin health.
Chemical exfoliation improves skin tone with a carefully-selected chemical peel chosen for the client’s skin. This treatment hydrates and exfoliates.
Facials nourish and replenish the skin, providing a full-sensory experience. Because skin needs are different, the exact facial is chosen specifically for the client. Facials are produced with ingredients that clear complexions, rejuvenate skin, and make skin younger- and healthier-looking.
ReZENerate is a relaxing treatment that promptly corrects fine lines, skin imperfections, age spots, and oily and dry skin. This custom skin treatment nourishes and reinvigorates, giving skin a youthful look.
Dermaplaning gently removes dulling dead skin cells and peach fuzz. This treatment allows for the better absorption of skin care products…and you ready to take on the world with brighter skin.
(Please) Vote for Us
We’ve been nominated as a contender for the Best of Madison Specialty Spa…but we won’t get the title (again!) without YOU!
Please vote for us! We’d appreciate it! Vote any time before October 31 (you can only vote once!):
1) click on the link https://bit.ly/2n2raIq
2) click on the red ‘Home and Lifestyle’ button at the bottom of the page
3) select ‘Specialty Spa’
4) click on the green box next to ‘The Skin & Co.’
It’s so easy…and APPRECIATED! THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!
Overwhelm Your Senses with a Fall Facial
Apples, cinnamon, nutmeg. Indulge yourself in a full autumn sensory experience, and reap the benefits of these natural facial ingredients. Apples have Vitamin C, antioxidants, and naturally-occurring malic acid, all of which play an integral part in skin exfoliation. For younger-looking skin, harness the power of nutmeg and cinnamon (cinnamon also creates a warming sensation that’s sure to delight).
This fall facial hydrates and tightens the skin, and enhances skin tone and suppleness. Only $75, or pair microdermabrasion or dermaplaning with this facial for $120!
Made in Wisconsin: An Incredible, Organic Facial
This facial, made entirely with organic ingredients, makes your skin glow! The secret is the all-natural, plant-infused, organic ingredients: red alalea and Hawaiian black lava salts, activated charcoal, and shea butters (just to name a few). The green tea rejuvenates skin cells, mexican marigold infusions heal skin, and cactus seed oil boosts skin elasticity. The cost for this wonderful healing facial is only $65, and can be combined with microdermabrasion or dermaplaning. These fantastic facial products are from a Wisconsin-based company! All facial products are available in-store and are 10% off!